[mythtv-users] mythbuntu and nvidia 7300 problems

Jarett Creason nobleiceman at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:26:43 UTC 2008

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:

> > Hello, is anyone out there using an nvidia 7300 (pci express) with
> > mythbuntu
> > 7.10 or 8.04?

Not that this will help too much, but I am using a Nvidia 7300 PCI Express
card with the newest version MythBuntu (installed about 2 weeks ago) and it
work fine.  My machine is a P4 3.4Ghz with 2GB ram...  For my playback
profile, I use the "standard" decoder with xv-blit and linear blend.
Basically it's much like the "Slim" built in profile.

Jarett