[mythtv-users] wiki mythtv member rigs: mini description in link (request)

diane mittnik dianemittnik at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:27:08 UTC 2008

I was taking a look at the wiki the other day for ideas on a decent
but affordable frontend/backend setup and found the mythmember rigs
page.  The top page has a link to each member's description of their
setup.  But the top page only has their nick/name in the link.  I
thought I hit paydirt, but I found that I had to click on every link
just to find which rigs were Intel or AMD, which had an nVidia card vs
an ATI card, etc.

It would be a good idea for the future (and if someone wants to take
the time for the current rigs) to include in the link description for
each reader's rig, for example: nick/AMD or Intel/nVidia or
ATI/capture card abbreviation-model#/approx $/ and especially, date
rig built or put into service  or maybe order by date instead of
nick/alphabetical?

Thanks for considering,

D.