[mythtv-users] No mythfrontend log on Xebian/Etch

Johnny Russ JRuss at MIT.EDU
Thu May 15 21:09:40 UTC 2008

I have some problems playing back certain files on my Xbox frontend
running Xebian/Etch with MythTV 0.21. I want to take a look at the logs
to see what is going on but I can't find the mythfrontend log anywhere.
I have checked /var/log and there is nothing there. I have tried
starting the frontend with '-l /var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log' to try
to explicitly make it write the log, but there is still nothing there.
Does anybody know how I can get my hands on the logs?