[mythtv-users] custom coverart for mythvideo/modify Video-ui.xml

M A hoolahoous at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:50:29 UTC 2008

I have lots of home videos. I am used a shell script
to generate the coverart for those videos and populate
in the database. They show up fine. However the
problem is when selecting the video for playback, it
shows the info page which has 'Directed By', length
and other fields which are useless for me. So I am
trying to edit he video-ui.xml file to only show the
coverart image below the Title.
It works, but not fully. Meaning, the image will only
cover about 75% of screen width. So there is ugly
black box visible on rest 25% of screen on right side.
No matter what size (in staticsize tag) I specify it
doesn't want to go beyond a particular size.
I tried searching for info, but seems not many people
muck around with video-ui.xml.
Any suggestion/resource ?