[mythtv-users] Program I thought should be recorded wasn't...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:27:33 UTC 2008

Hi,
   I'm wondering if there is a way to see backward into the program
recording instructions to see why a program didn't get recorded?

   On Sunday morning I record a couple of the political talk shows.
Yesterday Meet the Press was recorded but This Week wasn't. I am 200%
sure that when I went to bed Saturday night both were in the Upcoming
Recordings list however on Sunday morning only one was recorded. How
can I determine why?

   If it's related, for some reason commercial flagging didn't take
place on Meet the Press either. Strange, at least to me.

   Is there a way to see both what recordings users ask to be recorded
but also see which ones are taken off the list?

Thanks,
Mark