[mythtv-users] Remotes

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun May 11 18:59:29 UTC 2008

On May 11, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Ben Coates wrote:

> I'm having MASSIVE problems getting my Hauppage Nova-T-500 remote to
> work at all.
>
> I've played around and worked around and all to no avail, it's still
> just the 0-9 keys that work and nothin else.
>
> So... I'm abandoning it. But my question is - can anyone recommend a
> good off-the-shelf remote and receiver that is well supported?
>
> Thanks !

Someone asks this question about once a week so your answer will
likely be the same as the 50 other times it's been asked. There are so
many resources to find the answer that I thought I would post a few
here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Remote_Controls
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Search?search=remote&go=Go
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=recommended+remote&search_type=AND