[mythtv-users] Help - Cannot scheduled any programs - to record

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Sun May 11 18:43:38 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I cannot scheduled anything to record ? also all my previous schedules
are gone ? (since last night)

I'm really stuck, my MythTV setup is working OK, I can view TV and
recorded programs, but can no longer scheduled anything to record.

I cannot found anything wrong ?

The mythtv backend log file looks OK but does contain the following:

2008-05-11 19:30:10.623 DB Error (Creating sched_temp_record table):
Query was:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE sched_temp_record LIKE record;
Driver error was [2/1049]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Unknown database 'mythconverg'

The MythWeb "Backend Status" says:

Schedule
There are no shows scheduled for recording

But this should be full ?

All of my listing are OK (i.e. XMLTV shows everything OK)

Can anyone throw any light on this ?

Albert.