[mythtv-users] URGENT HELP!!! Where does mythtv-setup put the backup after a schema update?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun May 11 02:48:23 UTC 2008

On 11/05/2008, Michael Jones <michael at michaelandholly.com> wrote:

>  The question is WHERE Is it stored?  and HOW do I get it back?  Is it
>  just a full copy of the mysql/mythconverg folders?  a dump file?  etc.

If you haven't configured a storage directory for the DB, check your
recordings directory. The compressed file contains a dump of the
database from MySQL.

Something like

# mysql mythconverg < dumpfile.sql

should repopulate the file contents back into the database.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/