[mythtv-users] Customized title?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 8 23:36:53 UTC 2008

On 05/08/2008 06:03 PM, An Su wrote:
> I am running mythtv 0.21 on Debian Lenny. I have one question about
> using customized title for the recording
>
> When scheduling recording, can I use my own customized title, instead
> of the title from the program guide? The reason I am asking this is
> that all the titles in program guide are in English while I want to
> change the title to other language for my family.

TTBOMK, right now your only choices are a) to let the show record with
the wrong title, then edit the title in the Watch Recordings screen or
b) get your grabber to fix the title for you.

Assuming you're using an XMLTV-based grabber, it wouldn't be that hard
to hack in a filter that modifies title (and/or subtitle) given a
mapping of from/to values.

Mike