[mythtv-users] Can't add digital channels to lineup

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 8 15:45:28 UTC 2008

On 05/08/2008 11:06 AM, Emery Guevremont wrote:
> I'd like to also know how you can configure schedule direct for OTA
> digital programming. For instance, I get PBS on channels 33.1, 33.2,
> 33.3 and 33.4. Right now I only get the schedule for 33.1, and not 33.2,
> 33.3 and 33.4.

Some stations don't report listings information for their subchannels to
TMS, so they (and, therefore, SD) can't provide the information.  In
other cases, the channels are new and the station hasn't yet informed
TMS of its existence (let alone the listings).

If the subchannels are shown as available in the SD lineup editor, you
can set it up just like any other channel--just make sure, after
scanning for channels, that you set the right xmltvid for the channel.

Mike