[mythtv-users] A better way to view or search these emails?

bungle nabble.e.wuuza at xoxy.net
Wed May 7 02:04:28 UTC 2008

I think a better option would be to use Nabble, since it allows searching
much like gossamer.  It has the added benefit of allowing posting to the
list, so you can turn on digest mode or turn off emails completely.
Basically it turns the list into a forum, which I prefer.  However, for some
reason Nabble's access has not been working for a while, and no one is
responding about it.  I do not know why.