[mythtv-users] Playback Profiles and hardware used

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue May 6 14:24:25 UTC 2008

I don't remember this topic specifically coming up recently or maybe my
mailing list searching foo has gone bad and all I could find on the wiki was

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Playback_profiles
&
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/HD_Playback_Reports

I'd like to see details like the HD Playback Reports somehow attached to the
Playback profiles, so anyone can see what hardware is required to use a
specific Playback profile and in time it should be easy enough to work out
minimum hardware levels for each profile.

Maybe some standard test streams, to standardise the testing?

Anyway just my 2cents, let me know if this idea is completely insane :)

Cheers,

Anthony