[mythtv-users] I've messed up the weather
philledwards at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:51:16 UTC 2008
I recently modified weather-ui.xml, mw-background.png and mw-lines to
work better for wide themes on my 0.21 MythTV box. I also wrote a
weather grabber for Australia. This all worked fine for a couple of
weeks. Then all of a sudden I found that I get a blank screen in
MythWeather. I see the box displayed but there is nothing else at all
on the screen.
I've tried the following, none of which have solved the problem:
- going to a non-wide theme which hasn't had any mods
- restoring the theme files to their original versions
- deleting my weather settings through the UI and setting them up again
- deleting the data directly in the mythweather tables
- updating mythtv to get the latest batch of 0.21 fixes from ATrpms.
What I really need to do is start again as if it was a fresh install
of mythweather (in case I stuffed up the database somewhere along the
line). But I only know how to do that by doing a fresh install. Is
there some way I can get a dump of the mythweather tables so I can
just start again on MythWeather? I really don't want to do a fresh
install of MythTV and reapply all my settings manually.
More information about the mythtv-users