[mythtv-users] watching videos over wireless connection.

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:26:53 UTC 2008

When I was running 0.20 I was able to watch live tv and recorded tv
(standard def) over an 11g link, running mythtv frontend on my laptop.
  Now with 0.21, I cannot watch any of it.   I'm not sure why a
version bump would have effected streaming, but it did.  I can still
stream (xvid) movies fine, using mplayer from the command line, but
trying to stream myth recordings using the mythbackend/frontend does
not work.

I will have to try playing a myth file using mplayer and see if it's
something changed in the files, or something changed in the
client/server.

Gordon