[mythtv-users] Schedules direct renewal

Todd D. Volz todd at stir.org
Sun May 4 13:59:33 UTC 2008

As my Schedules direct subscription is going to be running out next month I want to add more funds to my subscription. However I can't find a button or a link or FAQ entry on how to actually add money and renew.

Am I missing something simple?

I thought it might be some display problem by my web browser, so I tried using both firefox 3.0 b5 and IE 7 while logging into my account on schedulesdirect.com.

If I am missing the directions, could someone please point them out to my blind eyes?

Thanks

Todd