[mythtv-users] Commercials are never detected

Matt Clifton spartacus003 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 00:26:02 UTC 2008

I'm running .21 and none of the commercials in any of my shows are ever detected. Back when I was running 20.2 it worked great. When I look at MythWeb it appears that the job was ran and completed fine. I have "All Available Methods" selected and "Strict Commercial Detection" turned off. Out of probably the 50 shows I've recorded so far not one has had a single commercial detected. I tried searching on Google and on this list but I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem. Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Matt