[mythtv-users] Theme Trouble

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:03:17 UTC 2008

For whom is concerns, it seems my trouble was with the name of the folder
itself.  The theme I was trying to load was in a folder called
"Mythbuntu-8.04" and when I copied this folder directly into the "themes"
folder, mythfrontend would crash trying to load the theme.  I noticed the
theme was displayed as "Mythbuntu" from the appearance menu, so I tried
renaming the folder "Mythbuntu804" and I gave that a try.  It worked!  So it
seems myth was stumbling on the - or the . in the folder name.