[mythtv-users] TV out on PVR350 using PAL, Fedora 8

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Sat May 3 14:22:11 UTC 2008

I've been trying to get this sorted, but can't seem to find a simple howto
that covers current systems. I have Fedora 8, and all the guides,
including Jarod's seem to apply to older versions, or home-compiled ivtv
drivers or kernels or whatever, and all seem wildly different to each
other.

I now feel that I've been going round in circles, and am not sure whether
I may have broken something with entries in xorg.conf, modules.conf etc,
so the simple question is:

    Can someone recommend a simple, straightforward guide to getting TVOut
in the UK (pal) on fedora 8, current atrpms packages.

Thanks
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts