[mythtv-users] HELP! qt3-MySQL dependancy broken for FC8 - Can anyone help?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 2 07:59:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 12:46:08AM -0700, Michael Jones wrote:
> So how often does Axel regenerate the update?

When there are bugs? Immediately! :)

Try again (make sure yum has his cached aged enough to get fresh
metadata if it still looks like it's failing, e.g. yum clean metadata)