[mythtv-users] Nova-T 500 changing inputs

Ben Suffolk ben at vanilla.net
Thu May 1 17:35:03 UTC 2008

I have a Nova-T 500 with a virtual tuner on each physical tuner, so
it looks like I have 4 inputs all together.

When in live TV I can change inputs via the menu -> change input, and
I can happily switch between all 4 of them.

However if its recording something, instead of picking the free tuner
it seems to select the tuner being used for recording and then only
let me change to the channels on the same multiplex.
Is there any way of getting it to automatically pick the free tuner?

Secondly if I press C to change to the next input, all it does is
display the current one, but I can change inputs via the menu. Is
this a Myth bug, or have I done something wrong in my setup?

I'm using a fresh install of MythDora 5, which uses MythTV-0.21-185

Regards

Ben