[mythtv-users] no channel lock - live TV

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu May 1 15:51:44 UTC 2008

2008/5/1 nick <boexli at gmx.net>:
> Thanks a lot for all the info. However I have set the wait time to 5 sec and
> it still does not work.  As other linux apps work perfectly with the card I
> doubt that there is anything wrong with the signal.
> Maybe I should say that I use a Terratec PCI DVB C card on a 64 Ubuntu 8.04
> system using the MANTIS DVB driver.
>
> Is there anything else I should try out? Thanks Nick

If its a DVB-C device, you may be affected by the following bug:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3640

Without the little haxie you could have incorrect multiplex
information in MythTV. Check over the frequencies in the database and
compare with your channels.conf.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/