[mythtv-users] no channel lock - live TV

Nick Petrik nickpetrik at gmx.net
Thu May 1 13:36:57 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have seen many posts about this issue but no answers that would help me to get this issue solved.

I have successfully scanned the channels using MYTHTV. I also know that the card works because it works with other progs such as kaffeine.

But everytime I want to watch live TV in Mythtv I get the message telling me that I should have got a channel lock by now. Nothing more. Is there anything I might have missed? Thanks for your help / Nick
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free