[mythtv-users] LCD tv setup over component video.

Nicholas Magers Nicholas.Magers at lands.nsw.gov.au
Mon Mar 31 22:09:49 UTC 2008

I have built a mythtv setup for my friend using an ASUS m2npv-vm
motherboard that has onboard Nvidia graphics. We have connected the TV
using the component connection from the break out board on the
motherboard. The image is poor quality and predominantly blue. The TV is
a Mitsubishi Diamond Digital DV321 and the manual says it has a native
resolution of 1366x768. Any tips on getting this working would be great.
Thanks.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.