[mythtv-users] Dvico dual 4 card not working.

Nicholas Magers Nicholas.Magers at lands.nsw.gov.au
Mon Mar 31 09:53:43 UTC 2008

I have run a number of updates on my Fedora 8 system and now my Dvico
Dual 4 card no longer works. I use it with Mythtv. It seems when I
updated my Nvidia graphics driver from Livna it had an effect. I am at
work now but can provide some output if required. I have also built my
friends machine and found the exact same issue. Any help would be
appreciated.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.