[mythtv-users] DVD Nav/Read Fails

mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sun Mar 30 20:15:51 UTC 2008

Hi all,

On some DVD's I get errors when I try to watch them.  My frontend log
gives me:

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in ifo_read.c:1518 ***
*** for info_length % sizeof(uint32_t) == 0 ***

libdvdnav: ifoRead_VOBU_ADMAP vtsi failed
2008-03-30 16:04:56.684 DVDNAV_STOP

My frontend is:
MythTV Version   : 16468
MythTV Branch    : tags/release-0-21
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr
using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3
using_live

Any suggestions what might be happening here?

Norm