[mythtv-users] Vertical scaling in HD shows

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Sun Mar 30 02:20:16 UTC 2008

I bought a new 1920x1200 monitor and now my high def playback is
stretched vertically (from 1080 to 1200) to fill the screen.  I've tried
setting monitor aspect ratio, vertical size, etc, etc.  The only thing
that works is to change the GUI size to 1920x1080 but then I get a bar
of desktop showing at the bottom.  I haven't tried setting the vertical
scaling to some negative percent because all SD shows are fine.  Anyone
else have this problem and/or a solution?

DaveD.