[mythtv-users] Gray OSD fonts

Richard Weber weber_rich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 18:43:00 UTC 2008

I am very new to MythTV, about 2 weeks and still in the install phase, so I may not be much help.  I have experienced the same issue.  When I experienced the problem, I had changed the OSD font/size through the Setup.  Leaving/changing I believe, "FreeMono.ttf" was the cause of this font problems.  I found, I had to leave the Font and if I wanted to change how it's displayed I would have to change the XLM.  Although I havent as of yet went that far in the the setup....