[mythtv-users] Channels keep undeleting themselves

Skitals hondacrxsi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:01:35 UTC 2008

I have two video sources that share the same SchedulesDirect channel lineup.
The channels for each source varies slightly, one tuner being analog and the
other firewire, so I can only tune unencrypted channels over firewire. I
created one video source "Firewire" and one video source "S-Video" sharing
the same SD lineup. I then went in and deleted all the premium channels from
the "Firewire" source using the Channel Editor.

TWICE now, the channels have undeleted themselves. It would appear that when
I run mythfilldatabase, it overwrites all my changes to the input source
channel lineup.

Ideally I would like to just use seperate linups for each source at
SchedulesDirect, but then only allow a single lineup for any one source. So
I know there is a way to do this, but what am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot.