[mythtv-users] New system, recommendations?

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:58:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm looking to build a new system and put it in an Antec Fusion 430
Silver case. I know there's been some reports of the volume knob not
working, and the built-in IR receiver and the VFD. Anyone know if
there's a solution for this?

Also, what's a good micro ATX mobo to go with an Intel Core 2 duo? I
might play around with some overclocking but I probably wouldn't be too
much into it. Integrated graphics are fine, as my TV has a VGA input
that works great. I don't really have a preference on graphics
controllers, so long as it works out of the box. Help me out here, please?

--
--Justin Johnson