[mythtv-users] MythWeather missing screens

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:44:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Chuck Filson <mythtv at goodeid.com> wrote:
>         if I cd to /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather and then issue the command
>  './envcan.pl -u SI -t /home/chuck/temp Mississauga' the script returns valid
>  data.
>         But if it called from a my home directory (mythfrontend runs as user
>  chuck)  '/usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts/ca_envcan/envcan.pl',
>  returns this:

That's correct.  The plug-in changes to the script directory before it
executes the PERL code.  The script will fail to run if executed from
any other directory that doesn't contain the *.pm files.

>         Since I can not run the screen configuration, I don't think this would be my
>  problem.

I agree.  At least we know the scripts are working properly.

>         The tables are all there but have never had anything added to them, probably
>  because I can not get the screen config to run.

Good. The tables are there, and they look like they're ready to go.
One of your previous messages in this thread mentioned this:

2008-03-20 17:49:14.130 Container startup has NULL area, bad theme

Have you tried different themes?

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com