[mythtv-users] commercial flagging questions

bungle nabble.e.wuuza at xoxy.net
Thu Mar 27 02:20:36 UTC 2008

I pumped the priority to high and commflag took about 7-8 minutes for a one
hour show, so that's pretty good.  I guess it was a lot more "nice" before
than I thought.  I thought 25% was 1/2 of one core, but I guess it's 1/4
since now it ran at close to 100% on top.  One core full-bore must be 100%
on Linux (200 total), whereas on Windows each is 50% (100 total).