[mythtv-users] Anyone using an iMon LCD display

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Mar 26 23:37:58 UTC 2008

>  Here are my codes for the volume knob, although I never use it. I just
>  looks good :)
>  WheelRight               0x0001
>  WheelLeft                0x0100

Yep, those are the same codes I was able to come up with. I see your
case doesn't have the other buttons like mine does. My volume knob
also doubles as a mute button by clicking it in. Does yours do that,
and if so, were you able to get anything from that? I couldn't (just
the 0x00)

>  My LCD have blue background. I set backlight to 200 and it looks
>  pretty good. Not as good as some black/white VFDs, but it is still
>  pretty OK.

Yeah, I'm looking around and it seems like everybody is getting the
blue no matter what case they buy, whereas all the marketing
advertising uses the negative white display. I'm wondering if the
negative white is horrible to read. I'm really beginning to believe
soundgraph really doctored those marketing photos. The other thing
they show in variable brightness pixels, but from what I see looking
around, it doesn't do anything like that.

Finally, when I power off the machine, my LCD stays lit up. Even when
I cut the power completely, as soon as I plug it back in, even without
booting up the computer the LCD is still backlit. Is that the case for
yours?

--
Ron