[mythtv-users] General satisfaction

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:59:40 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Dan Ritter <dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu> wrote:
>  >
>  >  When the kids insist on finishing a program when I want them to
>  >  go to bed soon, I change to 1.3x time compression. Yes, I'm
>  >  evil; but it doesn't sound like chipmunks.
>  >

>  Glad I'm not the only one that does this :)

heck yeah!  one of my favorite features of Myth.  we watch almost
everything at at least 1.1.  that gets bumped up when we may be in a
time crunch.  and if i'm watching on my own i typically watch at a
faster rate.
this feature is so well done that i've watched programs on timestretch
without others (non-mythers) even realizing that we're watching at a
greater rate of speed.  if you start the program at that rate you just
adjust to it and it is correct. ;)  great feature.

--
Andrew Close