[mythtv-users] nuvexport runs but doesn't produce any output files

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:59:35 UTC 2008

Running MythTV-0.21 with nuvexport-0.5 on an Fedora 8 backend.

For some unknown reason, when attempting to export shows to either
XviD or DivX format, nuvexport runs and terminates normally, however,
no output file is produced.  If I use a different codec, like VCD, it
works fine.

This set up worked fine (for awhile) under MythTV-0.20.2 and
nuvexport-0.4... then it stopped working.  I was hoping that an
upgrade to MythTV-0.21 with nuvexport-0.5 would solve the problem but
it didn't.

I see the same issue if I use MythArchive, so I don't think the
problem is actually with nuvexport itself; but rather something else
in the chain.

Any ideas? Can someone point me in the right place to look?

Thanks!