[mythtv-users] Dolby Digital Signal indicator on Receiver

Darryl Hirschler Darryl.Hirschler at practiceworks.com
Wed Mar 26 14:19:25 UTC 2008

Just a guess, but is it possible Myth is down-grading the audio to
2-channel Dolby Pro Logic?  That's a sort of pseudo-surround and might
be enough to fool you into thinking that you are getting true surround.
Check and make sure each of your back speakers are independent of each
other and not playing the same sound.

Darryl