[mythtv-users] Stopping program display in MythWeb

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Mar 26 03:21:06 UTC 2008

Hi Chris

I just checked 2 of the "phantom" upcoming recordings.

First was tonight for ER at 8:30pm. Clicking on ER shows the program
that is in the listing at the same time as ER would have been:
Underbelly: Wise Monkeys. It is set as "Don't record this program".

Next was Black Books, again tonight at 9:00pm. Clicking on that shows
Stupid, Stupid Man listed as the program for 9:00pm and again with the
setting "Don't record this program".

I suspect all the others are the same.

What Myth or MythWeb seems to be doing is looking at my past choices and
matching them by time to what is in the current schedule, even though
the program is totally different. There must be a new setting somewhere
that I have missed that stops Myth/MythWeb doing this. I surmised that
when I set a recording schedule, it is based on program name, not time.
Has this changed somewhere along the line?

Cheers
Bruce