[mythtv-users] Active screens for Mythweather

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 02:32:36 UTC 2008

I've added 3 screens to my Mythweather setup:  Current Conditions, 3-Day
Forecast, and 6-Day Forecast.  For all 3 of these I could search for my
closest area (in my case, the Atlantic City International Airport in New
Jersey; about 10 miles away).  However, when I try to add maps, either
the Static Map or the Animated Map, Mythweather doesn't find this location.

How can I go about getting the maps for my area incorporated into my
Mythweather setup?

Thanks,
Harry