[mythtv-users] MythTV on Debian etch

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:03:23 UTC 2008

Thanks for the help, but it still doesn't seem to work.  The reason I'm
running debian on this machine is because it's a PPC eMac.  I tried using OS
X but .21 just wouldn't run adequately.  I tried other flavors of Linux, but
this was the only thing I could find that worked well enough to consider,
including Ubuntu and yellow dog.  Now that I have a stable linux platform, I
can't get the myth packages.  Lucky me.  I'm guessing that the myth packages
are messed up and it only affects PPC machines.  Oh well, I guess I just
won't have myth for a while longer, or until I upgrade my hardware.