[mythtv-users] Mytv Unreliable

Paul Raison paul at raison.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 22:35:39 UTC 2008

This sounds like a signal problem to me. Have you enabled the on-board
amplifier on the 500-T? You need to put the appropriate module parameter
to enable it. Once you have checked that, do a channel scan. I had one
channel the other day which failed to create the file as you described,
and doing a channel scan cured the problem.

Paul