[mythtv-users] MythWeather missing screens

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:20:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Chuck Filson <mythtv at goodeid.com> wrote:
>         This was a fresh os/mysql/mythtv install so no previous corruption could be
>  at fault here. I will try svn-fixes when I get a chance just in case the
>  release tarball is the source of my problems.

One thing you could try is running the scripts manually, and checking
the contents of the weather tables in the database to see if they're
getting populated. (You can find the scripts in
<prefix>/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts).

To check the contents of the weather tables in the database, do
something like this:

mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
select * from weatherdatalayout;
select * from weatherscreens;
select * from weathersourcesettings;
select * from settings where value='WeatherDBSchemaVer';

You should hopefully have working scripts that retrieve data and
database tables ready to go.  If not, let us know and we can help fix
the problem.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com