[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

Ed Brandon bigeb at ebnet.us
Tue Mar 25 04:12:33 UTC 2008

I don't see this as too elaborate either, the program guide already knows
what has been recorded and what is going to be recorded, it just needs to
play the show if you select it and some backend already has or currently is
being recorded. I just think it would be a better optimization of tuner
access across multiple slave BE's.

Ed