[mythtv-users] Pause on screen display box

David Fishburn dfishburn.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:12:16 UTC 2008

Myth 0.21

I have been looking at various themes like Metallurgy:
http://miffteevee.co.uk/themes/metallurgy.html

If you look at that page, and look at any of the screen shots that
show the TV show pause the pause dialog expands across the bottom of
the screen and has a progress meter visually indicating how much of
the show is left:
http://miffteevee.co.uk/themes/metallurgy/metallurgy_osd1.png

No matter which theme I choose this dialog is in the top right of the
screen.  It has no progress meter, and for long shows it often doesn't
fit in the box and has to wrap.  It is solid blue and blots out the
entire box it fills.

Under setup appearances, I have been changing various things to see if
it maybe related.  Every change I make has had zero affect.

Does anyone know how I can get what is displayed in the png vs what I see?

My screen resolution is 1080i (1920 × 1080) 16:9 aspect ratio selected.

TIA,
Dave