[mythtv-users] enabled password in mythweb and now i only get the compact version.

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:31:57 UTC 2008

I am using atrpms version of mythtv and I modified the
mythweb.conf.appache file to allow htaccess, but now I can only see
the compact verison of mythweb.  I tried
http://my.mythweb.tld/settings?RESET_THEME=yes, but I get this error.

Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php, line 61:
require_once(modules/settings/tmpl/wap/header.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory
I tried creating a sym link to modules/settings/tmpl/default and
called it wap, but no dice.

If I use the standard mythweb.conf file that is installed in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ then I get the uncompressed web page, but no Auth
required.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

-Gregg