[mythtv-users] nuvexport not listing all episodes of a show

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:19:31 UTC 2008

David Kramer wrote:
> I have MythTV 0.21 installed.  There's a show with two episodes I would
> like to extract the audio from, so I thought I would use nuvexport.
> However, nuvexport says there's only one episode of that show, and only
> lists one episode once I select that show.
>
> Is there some criteria it uses to not list all shows?
> Is there a way to debug this?

Are you running nuvexport on the same machine that has the content?  If
you're running on a remote machine you need to make sure that it can see
the files.

I had this issue when I discovered that one my systems didn't have a NFS
mapping and therefore wasn't able to access the files, so they didn't
show up in the show list.