[mythtv-users] MythRecipe - Good progress

Adam Nock adamnock at amnet.net.au
Mon Mar 24 04:23:20 UTC 2008

Well damn. I was thinking last night i wouldnt mind a recipe viewer, as i was going to set up a frontend in the kitchen as i spend a lot of time cooking. Guess i dont get to make it after all :P.

If your looking for testers give me a yell. I also have some limited programming experience in a few languages, mostly scripted, so Perl, PHP, python, a little ruby, etc.

Regards
Adam