[mythtv-users] pcHD5500 and 0.21

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:25:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Jesse Burt <genecide at comcast.net> wrote:

> the tuners up as separate inputs but analog doesn't work (just get a
> split-second of TV, then snow on each analog channel). I haven't fooled
> with it now in a couple weeks but IIRC, tvtime did not work for me
> either. This is after having used digital TV in MythTV. I found if I
> reloaded all the cx88 modules (cx88-dvb, cx8800, etc) then tried tvtime
> again, analog TV worked, so I wonder if there was a regression in some

Sounds like you don't have  the "open card on-demand" option set (I think
that's what it's called).  I remember seeing that split-second of TV
problem before I enabled this option, though that was with 0.18.1.  I can't
access my box right now but I think the option is located in the card setup
screen for the digital tuner.

--
Dylan

Type faster. Use Dvorak: