[mythtv-users] Mythbrowser 0.21 flash

Greg Mischel Smith gregms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:43:01 UTC 2008

Doesn't seem to be working for Mythbuntu.
Here is a discussion about others having the same issue:
http://www.backports.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=715604

When I go to Settings->Configure Konqueror
There aren't any settings available for me to configure. I tried using
Gnash, but the flash video wasn't showing up.

Greg Mischel Smith
KCMO