[mythtv-users] Mythweb Status Crashes mythbackend ???

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Sat Mar 22 13:58:48 UTC 2008

Hi!

Per Jørgensen wrote:
> When using Mythweb, and wanting to see the status of my server - I'll
> press the buttom in the menu about Mythstatus - And getting a error and
> the backend crashes. No errorlog -. either in syslog or in mythbackend Log.
> The only error I get is in the top of the Browser windows Saying:
> *Error* at /home/httpd/html/mythweb/modules/status/handler.php, line 29:
> file_get_contents(http://172.16.20.10:6544) [function.file-get-contents
> <http://myth.pbj-design.dk/function.file-get-contents>]: failed to open
> stream: HTTP request failed!

Which version of MythTV are you running? There used to be a bug that could cause that
  before 0.21 was released but this bug was corrected a while ago and you had to set
up a miscelleanous status script to cause it (ticket #4381).

Have a nice day!

Nick

PS: One of the scripts you can use with it still causes me i18n/l10n problems (could
be caused by a problem on my pc though) but no crash...