[mythtv-users] Recorded Programs title filter question

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Fri Mar 21 23:26:42 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Mar 21, 2008, at 11:36 AM, James Gutshall Jr wrote:
>
>> Hopefully someone can translate this question into the correct
>> syntax so I can properly search...
>> Mythtv 0.20.2
>>
>> In the recorded programs section, on the left hand side is the
>> "filter" with the name of programs. This list, however, seems to
>> duplicate over and over until the listview is full. Example:
>
> It's doing "the right thing" meaning it's "supposed" to do this. I
> also find it annoying. Fortunately, someone with coding skills also
> finds it annoying and has a patch to stop it here:
> http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/#NorepeatPBB

Nice to see someone has patched this, as I too find it annoying and
confusing. It would also be good if this repeating was removed from
Program Finder in Schedule Recordings. As others have said, I would
still want pressing Up while on the first item to move you down to the
bottom, and vice versa.

Cheers,

John

--