[mythtv-users] Recorded Programs title filter question

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Mar 21 18:52:05 UTC 2008

On Mar 21, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> On 03/21/2008 02:42 PM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> On Mar 21, 2008, at 11:36 AM, James Gutshall Jr wrote:
>>> In the recorded programs section, on the left hand side is the
>>> "filter" with the name of programs. This list, however, seems to
>>> duplicate over and over until the listview is full. Example:
>>>
>> It's doing "the right thing" meaning it's "supposed" to do this.
>
> How can we know that until a patch has been submitted and rejected?

How can we know that it's doing the right thing? Because someone at
some time consciously made it do this. It's doing it right now. That's
how I know it's doing what it's supposed to do. Meaning - it's not
broken. Not a bug. Feature Request. Functioning as designed and all
those other terms I learned when I first started QA. :)

>> also find it annoying. Fortunately, someone with coding skills also
>> finds it annoying and has a patch to stop it here:
>> http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/#NorepeatPBB
>
> Hint, hint, Ron.  (I don't see a ticket # mentioned on your page.)

yes, yes. SVN is begging for this feature. :)